Throughout its campus, Medical University of the Americas makes effective use of high-tech classrooms and hands-on laboratories with the latest multimedia instructional technology.
Campus facilities include:
- A modern Gross Anatomy laboratory with cadavers
- Nine additional laboratories and learning areas
- Classrooms and lecture halls equipped with the latest multimedia learning systems
- A fully equipped Clinical Skills Training Center where MUA students gain hands-on experience in physical examination, medical history taking and interpersonal communication in risk-free, simulated patient situations
- A fully equipped Medical Library with thousands of titles, print journals, online journals and more
- A fully equipped test center for simulating the actual test conditions of the USMLE Step 1 Exam
- Broadband wireless Internet connectivity available throughout the campus
"The school is amazing. It has state-of-the-art labs and facilities. You're exposed to real cadavers in your first semester. I loved it."
—Andy Truong, MD
2014 MUA Graduate
Medical College of Georgia
MUA continually invests in its campus and is committed to implementing the latest instructional technologies and information systems. Recent years have seen significant campus expansion, including new buildings and the addition of faculty and administrative resources.