Medical University of the Americas is the right place to launch your career in medicine. When you take a look at what MUA has to offer, we think you will agree:
- Our 10-semester program -- five semesters on our campus in Nevis and five semesters at teaching hospitals in the U.S. or Canada--gives you everything you need to earn your M.D.
- MUA's educational philosophy emphasizes small class sizes and one-on-one interaction with faculty--you get the individual attention you need to succeed.
- MUA graduates have a track record of outstanding performance--on licensing exams (i.e., USMLE Step 1 and 2) and in obtaining excellent residency placements across a wide range of specialties.
- MUA's commitment to medical education has received the recognition of key medical licensing authorities, including the New York State Education Department/State Board for Medicine.
- MUA's location is ideal and convenient--Nevis is one of the most beautiful and historic islands in the Caribbean, and easily reached from anywhere in North America.
- MUA is affordable--other medical schools charge tuition and fees that are as much as double that of MUA.This enables our students to complete their education with far less indebtedness.
Get to Know Our School and What Makes MUA Different. Review our Basic Sciences and Clinical programs. See how MUA Graduates have performed. Request a Viewbook or take the steps right now to begin your Online Application--it's easy.
When you are ready to start your journey to become a physician, MUA is ready to get you where you want to go.