BSc (Botany, Zoology, & Chemistry), MBBS
Histology and Medical Physiology
Dr Anshu Kacker is a highly dedicated, hardworking and a well-organized medical educator with 20+ years of medical school teaching, which includes 40 semesters of histology teaching in Caribbean Medical schools (until 1 February 2021). Dr. Anshu Kacker started her teaching career in 1998 as lecturer in pathology at Subharti University Meerut, India and later moved to SSR Medical College, Mauritius. Before joining MUA, Nevis, she had taught pathology / histology at the International American University of Medicine, St. Lucia, West Indies.
Human histology, human physiology and immunity.
Awarded Outstanding Professor Award at MUA, Nevis (2012)
Histological and immunohistochemical study
- Attended 75th Annual National Conference of the Association of Physicians of India, 6th – 9th January 2020, Agra.
- Attended 78th Annual National Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India, 26th – 30th December 2018, Chennai.
- Attended 77th Annual National Conference of the Association of Surgeons of India, 26th – 30th December 2017, Jaipur.
- Attended 5th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology’ 15th – 18th December 2016, New Delhi.
- Attended 58th Annual Conference of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India (APPICON 2012) at Subharti Medical College, Meerut, 18th -20th December 2012.
- Attended Computer Assisted Learning for Animal experiment in Physiology & Pharmacology APPICON 2012 workshop at Subharti Medical College, Meerut, 17th December 2012.
- Continuing medical education workshops / research symposium attended in St. Lucia.
- 1st continuing Medical Education on Preventive Cardiology by Dr. Enas, MD, FACC, Associate Professor, University of Illinois, Chicago on 14th March 2005 in Saint Lucia, West Indies. This course awards three hours of Continuing Medical Education credit for Physicians.
- Medical Research Symposium 2005 on HIV AIDS & RECREATIONAL Drugs on 25th June in Saint Lucia, West Indies, co-sponsored by the State University of New York at Buffalo and Saint Lucia Medical and Dental Association. This course awards four hours of Continuing Medical Education credit for Physicians.
- Attended weekly clinical seminars (every Saturday) organized by various departments at MMIMSR, Ambala, India. (June 2004 to mid-October 2004).
- Actively participated in various seminars organized at SSR Medical College, Mauritius between January 2002 and May 2004 on lead poisoning, free radicals, surgical interventions in CAD and various interdepartmental seminars on diabetes, hazards of smoking and antenatal care.