Dipendra Raj Pandeya
Associate Professor of Medical Genetics and Biochemistry, Course Director (Genetics and Development)
Genetics and Development
Dipendra Raj Pendeya is a highly qualified, competent, and engaging Associate Professor with over 14 years of combined research and teaching experience. He has been named as an academy fellow of the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC), the academy’s highest honor.
He has significant experience and repeated success in teaching genetics and biochemistry to medical, paramedical and nursing students. Dipendra is an accomplished researcher with multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals and presentations at world-renowned medical conferences and symposiums. He is also a trusted leader, collaborator, and mentor adept at building productive professional relationships to advance organizational goals and improve student outcomes.
- PhD, Clinical Biochemistry, College of Medicine, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, South Korea
- MS, Medical Biochemistry, Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Kathmandu University, Nepal
- BS, Medical Laboratory Technology, SBSPGI, CCS University, Meerut, India
- Post-Doctoral Research, Microbiology and Genetics, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju, South Korea
- Genetics, Cell and Molecular Biology
Throughout his time working in the field, Dr Pandeya has also built an impressive record of publication. As evidence of his contributions, Dr Pandeya’s work has resulted in 54 peer-reviewed journal articles. Moreover, these papers have been published in the top journals in Dr Pandeya’s field, which reflects his peers’ recognition of the value of this research:
- World Journal of Gastroenterology
- Journal of Hazardous Materials
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physiochemical and Engineering Aspect
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science
- Biomedical Research
Dr Pandeya has not only completed successful research in the field; his work has also gone on to influence his peers and colleagues. Dr Pandeya’s publications have been cited a total of 1085 times according to Google Scholar, thereby demonstrating that these publications are widely recognized and relied upon in the field of biochemistry.