Associate Professor of Anatomy
Nitinkumar Chaudhari, MD is a Pathologist trained at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara, India. He has worked as a Consultant Pathologist, at various clinical sites for 10 years. He has worked as an Assistant professor and Associate professor of Pathology for a total of 7 years. Dr. Nitin possesses extensive experience as medical educator in different capacities in various academic institute back in India and Caribbean Medical Schools before joining MUA. He has taught Human Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology and clinical skills during his academic carrier.
- MBBS- Maharaja Sayajirao University Vadodara, India.
- MD (Pathology), Maharaja Sayajirao University Vadodara, India.
Human body structure and Function, FOCM
Human Body Structure and Function
- Awarded for best work in leptospirosis in the Gujarat state, India
- Awarded for best work in sickle cell anemia control programme in the Gujarat state, India
- A study of lipids in the case of cerebrovascular stroke
- Molecular Genetics and Non Communicable diseases.
- Disorder associated with obesity and prevention.
- Organise conference on “Haematology update and rational uses of blood product” at S.B.K.S. Medical University.
- Attain Pathology Update conferences.