Associate Dean Clinical Medicine
Experienced physician leader with a demonstrated history of success with quality and performance improvement, medical informatics, and regulatory affairs. Strategic thought leader who can apply medical knowledge to business challenges. Skilled in medical staff operations, departmental process innovation, and building effective relationships with physicians, staff, and all levels of management.
Board Certified Diagnostic Radiologist with Fellowship Training in Breast Imaging
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Columbus, OH 2004
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Radiology
- Appointed by Governor of Ohio Bob Taft to serve 2-year term on OSU Board of Trustees
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology
ADRIAN COLLEGE, Adrian, MI 1999
- BA Biology, (Minor Spanish). GPA 3.95, Summa Cum Laude
- Voted by faculty for Outstanding Senior Award (#1 in Senior Class, current student body 1700 students)
- Voted by faculty for Outstanding Spanish Department Student Award & Outstanding Biology Department Student Award
- High School Valedictorian (Class Rank 1 of 277), G.P.A. 4.20/4.0 1996
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO, San Diego, CA 2010
- Fellowship, Breast Imaging.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, Ann Arbor, MI 1996-1997
- GPA 3.96
- Yu JS, Habib PA. MR Imaging of Urgent Infections and Inflammatory Conditions Affecting the Soft Tissues of the Musculoskeletal
- System. Emergency Radiology. 2009 Jul; 16(4): 37-45.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. Normal MR Imaging Anatomy of the Wrist and Hand. Radiologic Clinics of North America. 2006 July; 44(4):569-81, viii. Review.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. Common Injuries Related to Weightlifting: MR Imaging Perspective. Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology.
- 2005 De; 9(4): 289-301. Review.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. Anterior Chest Pain: Musculoskeletal Considerations. Emergency Radiology. 2004 Aug; 11(1): 37-45.
- Epub 2004 Jun 10. Review.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. Normal MR Imaging Anatomy of the Wrist and Hand. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America.
- 2004 May; 12(2); 207-19, v. 5
- Zhang J, Dai J, Lin DL, Habib P, Smith P, Murtha J, Fu Z, Yao Z, Qi Y, Keller ET. Osteoprotogerin Abrogates Chronic Alcohol
- Ingestion-Induced Bone Loss in Mice. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 2002 Jul; 17(7): 1256-63.
- Dai J, Lin D, Zhang J, Habib P, Smith P, Murtha J, Fu Z, Yao Z, Qi Y, Keller ET. Chronic alcohol ingestion induces osteoclastogenesis and bone loss through IL-6 in mice. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2000 Oct; 106(7): 887-95.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. Acquired Lesions Associated with Shoulder Dislocations. Submitted to Clinical Radiology.
- Yu JS, Habib PA. MR Imaging of Urgent Musculoskeletal Conditions. Submitted to Emergency Radiology.