Professor of Anatomy, Course Director (Human Body Structure and Function)
Suresh Basayya Bidarkotimath, completed his MD (Anatomy) in JN Medical college, Belgaum, Karnataka, India. He has 14 years of teaching experience in teaching anatomy. During this tenure he has worked at A J Medical college India and Jazan University, Gizan, Kingdom of Saudia Arabia. His research works are published in National and International Journals. He is Phd thesis evaluator for Deemed universities in India. Besides research, he has participated in medical education programs, continues professional development programs conducted by Jazan University and King Sauid University in Saudi Arabia. He also has administrative experience as custodian of the examination, observer cum squad to various medical colleges in India, as controller of examination in Jazan University Saudi Arabia. He has taught Human anatomy, for all speciality in the medical field.
- MBBS, Adichunchunagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, BG Nagar, Bellur, Karnataka, India
- MD (Anatomy), Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. Karnataka, India
Human Body Structure and Function, FOCM
- Dissection skills
- Plastination techniques.
- REVERSE SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN DIGIT RATIOS DETECTED IN DOWN SYNDROME. Dr Suresh Bidarkotimath, Ramakrishna Avadhani, Viveka S, Arunachalam Kumar. International Journal of Forensic Practice and Research, 2011(June); 1(1)
- VIDIAN CANAL: RADIOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND FUNCTIONAL CORRELATIONS Bidarkotimath.S, Viveka S and Udyavar, A.Brazilian Journal of Morphological Sciences., 2012, vol. 29, no. 1, p. 27-31
- RADIOLOGY AND MORPHOLOGY OF SPOTTED BONE: A CASE REPORT WITH REVIEW OF LITERATURE. Suresh Bidarkotimath, Murali manju and K.V.N. Dhananjaya, La- Clinca Terapeutica. Italian Journal Indexed by Medline (USA) Clin Ter 2012; 163 (2):105-108
- A STUDY ON MORPHOMETRY OF SQUATTING FACETS Suresh Bidarkotimath1, Manju Prakash2, Shishirkumar3, J of Evidence Based Med & Hlthcare, pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 2/Issue 18/May 04, 2015 Page 2727
- SEXUAL DIFFERENCE IN THE MORPHOMETRY OF SQUATTING FACETS IN THE BONES FORMING THE TALOCRURAL-JOINT. Suresh Bidarkotimath1, Manjuprakash2, Shishir Kumar3, Sanjaykumar Revankar4, J of Evidence Based Med & Hlthcare, pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 2/Issue 27/July 06, 2015 Page 4010
- DETERMINATION OF SEX USING MORPHOMETRY OF FORAMEN MAGNUM IN SOUTH INDIAN POPULATION Nijagunappa 1 , Suresh Bidarkotimath J Evid Based Med Healthc, pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 3/Issue 05/Jan. 18, 2016
- CHRONIC LOWER BACKACHE: IS THIS THE ANATOMICAL ANSWER . Shivanand N. D Suresh Bidarkotimath 2 , Shishir Kumar 3 , J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc., pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 3/Issue 20/Mar. 10, 2016
- EVOLUTION OF SPEECH: A NEW HYPOTHESIS. Shishir Kumar 1 , Suresh Bidarkotimath 2 , Sanjay Kumar Reva nkar 3. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc., pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 3/Issue 25/Mar. 28, 2016
- COMPARISON OF NASAL INDEX IN KARNATAKA AND KERALA POPULATION. Shivanand N. D 1 , Suresh Bidarkotimath 2 , Shishir Kumar 3. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc., pISSN- 2349-2562, eISSN- 2349-2570/ Vol. 3/Issue 20/Mar. 10, 2016
- Autonomic nervous system
Continues Professional Development program conducted in Jazan University Gizan Saudi Arabia.
- Aligning objectives to Teaching/learning activities and to Assessment. 19-Feb-2017, Sunday
- Using technology in teaching. 28-Feb-2017, Tuesday
- How to design an elective course with learner oriented strategy.02-March-2017, Thursday
- Planning for achievement test (Blueprint). 07-March-2017, Tuesday
- Evidence Based Practice Program [EBPP]- 1 : EBP principles and PICO Format . 08-March-2017, Wednesday.
- Evidence-Based Practice Program (EBPP)-Foundation Program 2: Searching Medical Literature. 22-March-2017 and 23-March-2017.