Discover why MUA consistently outperforms other medical schools, hear directly from school administrators and recent graduates and find the answers to all your questions. Allow us to help you chart your course for the future and register for one of our events to get the facts you need about attending MUA.
1. Live Webinars
Our Zoom live sessions are the next best thing to actually visiting the MUA campus.
2. Open Houses
This is a great opportunity to meet in-person with our admissions team and hear directly from our alums or current students.
Here are 5 benefits of joining our open houses:
- Network with alumni and current students and those considering MUA
- Receive guidance on your application process:
- Bring your transcripts onsite for a conditional review of your application
- Receive unofficial evaluation and peace of mind
- Learn about the campus, academic & student life experience, and graduate success
- Learn about MUA’s generous scholarship opportunities
- Your application fee will be waived for attending our event
What you'll Learn During the Events
Every year, MUA graduates earn coveted residencies at top medical centers across the U.S. and Canada including in 2017 at Henry Ford in Detroit, the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai in New York, Houston Methodist, Johns Hopkins, McMaster, the University of Montreal, the University of Toronto and dozens of other leading healthcare institutions. Since 2001, 88% of MUA graduates seeking residency in the United States and Canada secured positions.
MUA students have a 98% 1st time pass rate USMLE Step 1 exam (2020) — one of the highest first-time pass rates of any medical school.
Key approvals and recognitions (including in New York, Florida and California) enable MUA graduates to practice in all 50 US states and the 10 provinces of Canada.
Benefit from MUA’s state-of-the-art campus, highly-regarded faculty, and clinical sites across the US and Canada. MUA also offers a Gateway Medical Program which leads to a high success rate in the MD curriculum.