5-Year BSc/MD Program
Our 5-year medical school program allows you to earn both a Bachelor’s degree in Science (BSc) and a Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
What is the 5-year BSc/MD program?
The 5-Year BSc/MD Program is a 1+4 accelerated medical education program. The 3-semester (1-year) pre-medical curriculum is offered on-campus or online, including asynchronously, to accommodate students from multiple time zones. The program is offered three times per year: January, May, and September.
Benefits at a Glance
Save Time and Money
Grow Your Network
Guaranteed Admittance to Med School
- Entry Qualifications: The following qualifications can be considered for admission to the 5-Year BSc/MD program:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Associates Degree
- 10 + 2 for India and Nepal
- AS Levels “Advanced Subsidiary Levels”
- A Levels “Advanced Levels”
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- CAPE Units 1 and 2
- South African Matric
- English Proficiency: Since English is the language of instruction at MUA, it is important that applicants be prepared academically to pursue the curriculum and be able to communicate effectively. Applicants whose principal language is not English may be required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or other comparable exam.
Pre-Medical Program Costs
- Tuition: USD $7,000/semester
- Fees: USD $2,500/semester