Since 1998, we have dedicated ourselves to ensuring our students are placed in medical residencies and continue to succeed in their medical careers. Our 96% residency placement rate over the last three years demonstrates the quality of the MUA education as well as the talents and work ethic of our students*.
- Albert Einstein – New York (Neurology)
- Case Western Reserve (Emergency Medicine)
- Cleveland Clinic Health System (Surgery)
- Duke University (Psychiatry)
- Louisiana State University (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education (Family Medicine)
- Queen’s University – Ontario, Canada (Pediatrics)
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center – Connecticut (Diagnostic Radiology)
- University of Arizona (Internal Medicine)
- University of Florida (Pathology)
- University of Pennsylvania (Anesthesiology)
- University of Saskatchewan (Surgery)
- University of Toronto (Neurosurgery)
With small class sizes, an intimate student to faculty ratio, and knowledgeable professors that will prepare you for the USMLE, I couldn't recommend MUA highly enough
Would You Like to Get in Touch with MUA Alumni?
For inquiries or to get in touch with MUA alumni, please reach out to our alumni team
Rikita J. Patel
*Three- year residency placement rate is the percentage of students attaining a residency position out of all graduates or expected graduates in 2022-23 and graduates in 2021-22 and graduates in 2020-21 who were active applicants in the NRMP match or attained a residency outside the NRMP match.